𝐍𝐨 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐕𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐞 🍪
* 3 bananas
* 1 teaspoon vanilla
* 1/2 cup maple/agave syrup
* 1/2 cup almond butter
* 1 cup coconut flour
* 1/4 cup mini bittersweet chocolate chips
1. Mash bananas in large bowl
2. Add vanilla, syrup, and almond butter. Stir to combine.
3. Slowly add coconut flour in increments.
4. Add chocolate chips and combine.
5. Evenly spread and compress mixture into parchment-lined pan, to a dense 0.5-1 inch thickness.
6. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
7. Cut into squares and enjoy!
☢️Now that we’re spending the majority of our time indoors, it’s my goal to try something new every day. Each of us have the opportunity to come up with original ways of staying busy. Creative recipes is a great way to keep your mind and body active. I have been creating and tweaking healthy vegan dessert options as a way to pass the time and eat delicious food. This has been both a fun and educational process and a way to keep myself sane. Hope you enjoy this video!