Avocado Brownies! Sooo yummy!
▪️1/2 cup Gluten free all purpose flour (Preferably Bob’s red Mill all purpose baking flour, red label)
▪️1/4 cup Unsweetened cocoa powder
▪️2 cups Semi sweet dark chocolate chips (I use no sugar added Stevia ones)
▪️1 Tbsp Extra virgin organic coconut oil
▪️1 cup mashed avocado
▪️1/2 pure maple syrup
▪️2 large eggs
▪️1/4 cup crushed walnuts
▪️2 tsp. Pure vanilla extract
▪️1 dash sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
1. Preheat oven to 400 F
2. Line a 9×12 inch baking dish with parchment paper, allowing it to come up the sides of the dish. Coat with cooking spray. Set aside.
3. Whisk together flour and cocoa powder in a medium mixing bowl. Set aside.
4. Place a small pot over low heat on stove. Add chocolate and coconut oil, stir occasionally and until melted. Set aside.
5. Place avocado, maple syrup, eggs, extract, and salt and blender; Cover. Land until smooth. Transfer to mixing bowl.
6. Stir melted chocolate into avocado mixture. Fold in flour mixture, adding 1/3 to mixture at a time, until fully combined. Stir in walnuts.
7. Spread mixture evenly and prepared baking dish. Bake for 15 minutes, or until firm on top.
8. Allow to cool completely and baking dish. Cut into 12 squares; Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
#avocadorecipes #avocado #Avocadocooking #heakthyrecipes #fitrecipes #healthybrownies #healthybrownierecipe #yum #addictingfoods #healthyfoods #healthybaking #recipes #healthyrecipeshare