Made breakfast burritos today using my @traegergrills cast iron skillet. It worked really well and gives me so many more options for breakfast grilling. Here is how I did it.
1. I cooked the bacon first on the griddle
2. I mixed 4 eggs with onion, pepper and creme cheese
3. Next I crumbled the bacon and added into the egg, vegetable and creme cheese. I mixed it thoroughly.I added a few sprinkles of @meatchurch Holy Voodoo.
4. Next I put the egg mixture in the hot griddle. The griddle was preheated on my @traegergrills for 20 min at 450. It was really hot.
5. I then cooked the eggs and mixture just like scrambled eggs. It took about 10 min. I put a little more @meatchurch Holy Voodoo as I was cooking
6. When the eggs were cooked I then added it to two whole wheat wraps. I used toothpicks to hold it all together.
7. Next I put the tray in the oven and cooked at 350 for 10 min
8. After 10 min I turned the oven to broil and cooked for another 2 min to brown and tighten the flatbread.
9. Served and enjoyed. #eggs #traegergrills #traegernation #recipes #healthyrecipes #breakfast