SPONGE CAKE RECIPE TO TRY OUT: all you need are 7 ingredients and to follow 7 easy steps! Yup! It’s that easy.
Ingredients: – 300g castor sugar – 6 large eggs (room temperature) – 200ml sunflower oil
– 2tsp vanilla essence – 200ml milk (room temperature) – 250g flour (sifted) – 2tsp baking powder (sifted)
– Preheat oven to 180.
– Prepare Desired baking tin. Set aside.
– WHISK eggs and caster sugar until light and fluffy (ribbon stage) – Add sunflower oil, vanilla essence and milk together into one jug.
– Sift flour and baking powder into one bowl.
– Slowly add wet and dry ingredients into the egg mixture while whisking. – Pour mixture into baking tin and bags for 45minutes – well baked.
Normal white sugar may be used in place of the castor sugar.
Only open the oven door after 35 minutes of Baking.
Make sure you sift your dry ingredients (flour & baking powder) .
Happy Baking .
🤍 Chef Zondi .
#cakedecorating #cake #vanillacake #vanillasponge #recipes #cakerecipes #blogger #blog #passion #love #chefzondi #chefsofinstagram #pastrychef #pastrylife #baking