✨Yummy Healthy Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins✨ .
Who doesn’t love something healthy yet delicious for breakfast? It has also been kind of fun cooking/baking more since being home!
– 3/4 cup gluten free oats.
– 1/2 cup organic plain nonfat Greek yogurt.
– 1 cup + 2T organic raw milk, divided.
– 2 tsp organic vanilla extract.
– 2 cups organic gluten free flour.
– 2 tsp organic ground cinnamon.
– 1 1/2 tsp organic baking powder.
– 3/4 tsp organic baking soda.
– 1/2 tsp salt.
– 1/2 T ghee or organic unrefined coconut oil, melted and cooled slightly. .
– 2 large egg whites, room temperature.
– 1 1/2 tsp organic stevia.
– 1 1/2 cups organic fresh blueberries.
1. Preheat the oven to 350F., and coat 12 muffin cups lightly with ghee or coconut oil.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together the oats, Greek yogurt, 6 T of milk and vanilla extract. In a separate bowl whisk together the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In a third bowl, whisk together the butter, egg whites and stevia. Stir in the oat mixture, mixing until no large clumps remain. Alternate between adding the flour mixture and remaining 3/4 cup of milk, beginning and ending with the flour mixture, and stirring just until incorporated. Gently fold in the blueberries.
3. Divide the batter between the prepared muffin cups. Bake for 21-24 minutes or until the top feels firm to the touch and a toothpick inserted to the center comes out clean. Cool in the pan for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. ✖️ENJOY! ✖️